How Can We Help?
How do I add a Contact form to my website?
Adding a contact form to your website is often one of the first things new website owners would like to do.
This is a fairly easy process by making use of Plugins in WordPress.
Our favourite contact form plugin is called ‘Contact Form 7’.
Follow the steps below to install Contact Form 7 plugin into your WordPress website.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, hover over Plugins
- Select ‘Add New’ from the menu
- From the Add Plugins screen type into the Search field ‘Contact Form 7’
- The results should have in the top left corner a plugin called ‘Contact Form 7’ by Takayuki Miyoshi
- Click ‘Install Now’ on this plugin to install it into your WordPress site
- After Installing the plugin, click the ‘Activate’ button which has replaced the Install Now button
- The plugin will now be active and it will also have created a form to help you get started
- Follow the steps outlined here on the developers website to add this contact form to the Contact page on your website
If you have any issues making use of this plugin please let us know and we can assist you. If you are subscribed to our Managed Plan, website build support is available free of charge.